Thursday, August 12, 2010

Some July Scrapbooking

It's the 12th today...I should be taking pictures, but forgot to share some scrapping from July. Summer is a really hard time for me to scrapbook, but my friends usually organize an all day crop for me for my birthday. This year they planned it for July, the week after we got home from our trip and the week after we found out there was a mouse where I keep my scrapbook supplies. Yes, I said mouse! Needless to say, I did not go into that room and by the time we caught the little guy, we had company for a couple days so on Friday night I was throwing all my supplies in a bag wondering how I was going to take advantage of a rare scrapbooking day. Well the solution was a lot of sketches and a lot of copying!


These two two page layouts are both lifts of Jana Eubanks. The first used paper from Pink Paislee's Starlight collection and the second Basic Grey's Max and Whiskers.


October Afternoon papers and a sketch made this a quick one. This is one of the last pages in Morgan's album~yay!

Inspired by a layout by Jana Eubanks, I used my Cricut to cut the shapes and some Sassafrass supplies.

This is a rare one. First I used year old supplies-gasp! And, get ready, I did this all by myself.

These are some Lily Bee papers. This was part of a challenge to scraplift some from the recent Creating Keepsakes magazine which proved to be difficult because I'm not enjoying this magazine at all anymore.

And this one is adorable and I can say that because it is a (pretty darn close) copy of a layout by Nancy Damiano. I just think she's my favorite scrapbooker right now and hope she thinks that imitation is the sincerest form or flattery (or I'm in BIG trouble). I had all those My Little Shoebox papers and with her inspiraton, this just came together so quickly.

I have a couple more in my almost finished pile (which seems to be growing!). Pretty productive for a busy month.
Happy Birthday Nana! Hope you're enjoying your little album.

3 comments:

Diane Zwang said...

Beautiful as always. Your books are so inspiring.

travel mom said...

Love, Love, Love it
i will copy your layouts!!

Nancy Damiano said...

I am absolutely flattered! Anything that you can take away from my layouts, feel free to use. And I love all of the little twists and versions that you do!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...