Monday, August 23, 2010

Soccer By the Bay

Another tournament weekend for us. This is the largest tournament in Northern California and we won our age bracket-only allowing one goal in the entire 4 games. Hope this is a sign of the type of season to expect.

Here's some pictures of Garrett. He played really well (proud mom bragging)! Really, this is a new team for him and he's been feeling like he has something to prove. I think he's finding chemistry with his new teammates and stepping up to the challenge of playing different positions as needed in each game.



And I was busy clicking away. None of the pictures below are Garrett, but just some of my favorite shots from the weekend. I love my 70-300 lens!




A quick little funny...
This tournament was an hour away with long gaps between games. We hired a sitter for the morning games and then came home and picked up Jack watched the second game and then came home again. Long days. On Saturday, we were laying on the couch around 7:00 and Chris wanted to go get yogurt and I say, "I don't think we fed Jack any dinner." So Chris says to Jack, "Did you eat your dinner?" And Jack replied, "Yes, I had Gold Fish and candy." Good enough. Off we went for yogurt. Third child, anyone?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...