Sunday, July 11, 2010

Top 10 List

1. Didn't know it was possible to sweat so much.
2. Travel size deodarent=not nearly enough
3. Now know what a tropical storm is. Dang-that's a lot of water!
4. Positive the mosquitoes here have built up a resistance to bug spray.
5. Europeans. I don't really have anything against them, but if they could leave their speedos and cigarettes behind they wouldn't make my list.
6. My hair. I didn't know my stick straight hair could form ringlets.
7. Must always look down while walking-if you step on an iguana your size does not guarentee a victory.
8. hmmm, can't think of anything else. Actually having a great time and lots of fun activities to share at a later time.

2 comments:

travel mom said...

sounds like you guys having fun,,,
call me when you back

Nancy Damiano said...

I can't believe we were in Mexico the exact same week! I am seriously dying over your list here. So funny and so true. The hair, the iguanas, the humidity, the Speedo abuse...I think you've inspired my next page. Thanks! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...