Monday, July 19, 2010

July 12th



Felt very lucky that the 12th occurred on our trip~my family is much more agreeable to pictures while on vacation than at home~ha! But this was also the day that my camera broke. Fortunately it was toward the end of the day, but my picture taking came to an abrupt halt.

The pictures aren't numbered, but here's a description of each of the columns going from top to bottom and then left to right:

  • An early start at the beach. That little wave right there was about as big as they got.
  • Morgan with her hair braided.
  • Jack's absolute favorite things to do. One of the things I liked most about the beaches here is the sand never got hot.
  • Morgan having her hair braided. When we were approached she said it would be $25, but I talked her down to $18.
  • The spa on the property. I treated myself to a Swedish massage and it was a great way to spend the afternoon.
  • Ice cream for breakfast, or lunch, or dinner? Not sure, we had a lot of ice cream!!
  • Jack's breakfast-Nutella sandwich and sausage and it NEVER varied from that.
  • Not the best picture, but once I describe it, you'll be glad. This bird was munching on a gecko. Poor little gecko, didn't look like a great way to go.
  • The sports court, Garrett was there most days practicing soccer and played in a few pick up games with people from Italy and England.
  • Morgan and one of her MANY new friends. She loved the kids club and when she wasn't there, she easily found a friend to play with.
  • Shopping in Carmen del Playa. We bought very few souvenires, but I did get this silver necklace. Chris did the negotiations on this one so not sure if it was a good deal or not.
  • And one more of us on the beach. I could lay there all day with the great breeze, it was so relaxing.
I have a few more pictures I want to share. Garrett and I had the most amazing excursion we went on and I've got some great pictures from that day as well.

1 comment:

travel mom said...

Julie~~ are you back?
we need playdate before summer is gone!!
how was trip? we want to know all about your trip...
call me if you guys are back

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...