Friday, July 23, 2010

*Blush*

On the day before we left, we purchased some photos and when I showed Chris what I was getting he said, "you're not going to get the stupid picture?" So I added it to the purchase. The funny thing is he has never heard of that website, he's probably overheard me laughing, but he has no idea it exists. Garrett is missing because he "claimed" he was going to get sick once she had us posed and when you're in Mexico and at the bottom of this pyramid, you tend to take those threats seriously .


And if you have an extra half hour to spare, take a look at Awkward Family Photos. Scroll to the bottom and you'll see some of the more popular pictures. And should this picture ever show up there, I'm hunting you down!!!

ETA: Oh dear lord-did you see the cover of the book? Hanging head in shame!

2 comments:

travel mom said...

i like the picture!!i think you should print out...
i really do like it

Becky said...

You are a good sport, Julie! It's not as "awkward" as you made it sound. I do love how Jack is hanging on for dear life though. It actually is pretty cute. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...