Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Back to Scrapbooking

You might recall that I participated in a blog hop a couple weeks ago from http://scrapbookchallenges.ning.com/. Well guess what? I won a prize :) They had pictures of some of their different prizes and I thought a won a package of Primas. I love Prima, my local scrap book store does not carry a big selection and they are pretty pricey so I don't buy them too often. Well imagine my surprise when my prize arrived and it wasn't "a" package of Prima, but "A" package of PrimaS!! Oh wow, it was like Christmas over here!





That little tree is something I've tried to buy online, twice. Both times sold out. I can't wait to find the perfect layout to use it on.



Even with the holidays, I was able to work on some layouts last month. Here are a few of my favorites.


Done as a scraplift challenge on SB.com. Bo Bunny papers.


Inspired by a layout I saw on SB.com. Again mostly Bo Bunny papers.


A sketch by Julie Bonner. The flower I made using a tutorial on the Pink Paislee Blog.


I saw this on 2 peas and turned it and used some October Afternoon scraps.


More Bo Bunny with an transparency on top.

Well it's been a couple weeks since I've scrapped, so I'm going to hop to it.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

congrats on the Primas.. wow!! I don't have them available to me to buy either ( other than online). You and Cassie kill me with the Bo Bunny papers! I really love their papers, but noone sells it here.... and I hate that you have to buy each page separately.. I want to buy a pack!

Caroline said...

Wiping the drool from my chin! cool prize!

Star Rork said...

those are so awesome! you rock!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...