Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Are We Having Fun Yet?





One of the best things about being a stay at home mom is choosing how to spend my day with Jack. Sometimes we have errands to run, but there are several mornings that I keep clear just so that we can enjoy some fun time together. And fortunately we have some wonderful classes that I think Jack would enjoy and of course, help raise his I.Q. a gazillion points. When he was about six months he was enrolled in Gymboree. We met a few friends and developed eye hand coordination and motor skills that certainly could not have been achieved at a park. Last September we moved on to Kidz Love Soccer. Yet another Mommy and Me program that guarantees fun and bonding as well as securing a future scholarship for your college bound soccer star. Wanting to make sure he was well rounded we just started a Mommy and Me gymnastics class. I'm telling you, I look forward to this class every week. I mean where else could I simultaneously get an awesome workout and display my well developed parenting skills?


I just got our parks and recreation catalog and can't decide between the Mommy and Me Music or Mommy and Me Art. Hmmm....

3 comments:

Cara said...

Oh I needed that laugh. Great to know you get as much of a workout as me in those struggles!

Caroline said...

Ha, glad to know I'm not alone!

Diane Zwang said...

Cute post. Good luck with the "I can never sit down stage".

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...