Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Party's Over...

The monster birthday bash is over and since then there has been a whole lot of this....


And then there were two days of this....

(can you tell how this ended?)


And a day of this...




(can you tell how this ended?)


And way too many days of this..
Photobucket

So yesterday I finally got around to taking down the party decorations and was about to put them in yet another tub in the garage when I realized, what are we going to do with these? The answer is uncover them in a couple years and toss them out. So thinking they'd be better off being passed to someone who can enjoy them now.
I have odd numbers of favors and decor left. Not enough for a party, but enough to have a few friends over for a festive playdate. Any takers???
I can cram the stuff in a flat rate Priority box and ship it off next week. Raise your hand (also known as leave a comment) and we'll send it out next week. And should there be a brawl over them (ha ha), we'll draw a name on Sunday night.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll take them!
- morgan

Caroline said...

Me Me! I want to do this theme for Owen's 2nd. I'll paypal you the flat rate :)

Mariah said...

I was going to raise my hand, because they are soo cute, but then I saw Carrie had asked... so go ahead and take me out, but know that I love them!

Julie said...

Sorry Morgan...going to play the family members excluded rule :-P

Julie said...

Yay Carrie! I definitely owe you.

Caroline said...

Oooh cool I have invitations and decorations already done! :) Let me know what size box it fits in and I'll paypal you for the shipping!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...