Thursday, September 9, 2010

Pictures

My almost three year old was due for an annual portrait at the Picture People. This was kind of spur of the moment, my membership was expiring so no time for a haircut and didn't bring a change of clothes. He had no nap so I was just hoping that we could leave with one good picture.
We ended up with such a great photographer. Usually I'm jumping up and down like a clown, but this time I remembered I had my camera in my purse and pulled it out for this little video while the photographer did all the work.






I need to pull out Garrett and Morgan's three year old pictures. The preschool teachers are telling me that I brought the boy version of Morgan to school. We shall see.

3 comments:

travel mom said...

how you put picture people photo on your page??
i think you and i had same photograper, is her name Nelly? i was there on tuesday and i was happy too

i thought you have ms.lyn - she said she do not have jack..

anyway jackie boy is soo cute!!

Jennifer said...

Wow! Great pictures! Zoe would have just shook her head, scowled and screeched. I swear, for someone who LOVES to take pictures, I have two of the most uncooperative kids!

Sandy said...

Look at him work it! For a spur of the moment thing, the pics came out great! The video is such a great little addition.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...