Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Family Fun?

For 10 years now, we've been going to Joan's Farm. We love this pumpkin patch, it's on a working farm and loaded with things to do. It's also located out past the local wineries, so it's a beautiful drive and a beautiful setting. Those things combined, have always produced some of my favorite photos each year.
This year throw in one extremely cranky boy who had virtually no interest in the pumpkins which meant virtually no opportunites for a cute picture and here's what I got:





(Please note, I totally resisted my urge to force these two to where autumnal colors-it makes for much easier paper choices when I scrapbook, but I relinquish complete control for a couple good smiles.)


Gimme credit for trying, it's tough work being the family's official historian.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

i think the more expectation I have for great shots, the worse it comes out. I think you did pretty darn good!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...