Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Come on over to the dark side...

Photobucket
Okay, you know when a product comes to Costco, it pretty much has a seal of approval from all who have tasted. The problem, when Nutella comes to Costco, it also comes in a ginormous container-way too dangerous to have on hand.
We've had it on bread, graham crackers, toast and sadly, right off the knife.
But here's today's creation...the mother of all Nutella creations, straight out of the oven.



Directions:
  1. Unroll one can of crescent rolls and separate.
  2. Place on a cookie sheet and spread with Nutella.
  3. (optional) add sliced banana
  4. Roll
  5. Place in preheated oven at 375 degrees and cook for 11-13 minutes.
  6. Dust with powdered sugar
Come on, just try, it's nice over here on the dark side.Photobucket (albeit a little messy!)

7 comments:

Jamie said...

Mmmm, those look delish! I love Nutella. I do something similar with it - I spread Nutella over pancakes with banana slices. It's soooo good.

Julie said...

Jamie-here's the problem, this stuff is like crack in a jar :O! Once you put on something you can never go back. So should we add pancakes to our list I guess I should just toss out the syrup?

Sandy said...

Man, now I'm going to have to go buy some nutella. Great.

Jennifer said...

Cute post... I love the devil! Haha!

yyam said...

Hmmmm...I can never say "no" to chocolate! I don't live in the US but I've been to Costco the last time I was there...everything's humongous (and scary! LOL)

Liz said...

I am on the way to the store. NOW!

Diane Zwang said...

Yum, I'll have to try it. Giada De Laurentiis has a killer Gelato recipe using Nutella. It is available on the foodnetwork website called chocolate-hazelnut gelato.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...