Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What Kind of Parent Are You?

When I taught kindergarten, I would see those first day tears from scared little five year olds, but more often I would see them streaming down the faces of the parents who couldn't bear the thought of their baby going off to school. Having no children of my own at the time, I wondered if that would be me. I have to admit, maybe a tear or two came to my eye when Garrett and Morgan went off to school, but those tears were quickly dried as I sped off for a long overdue pedicure. I just recently came across this video and I suppose if you find it funny, then you too have found yourself speeding out of the parking lot when your child went off to school. Come on, admit it, it doesn't make you a bad parent :-)

The First Day of Preschool from Brian Sargent on Vimeo.
ETA: Due to technical difficulties (AKA I don't know what the heck happened) this video has decided it does not want to been seen on my blog. If you still care to see it, click the name Brian Sargent above or try this link: http://vimeo.com/2802588

2 comments:

Aimee said...

omg, that is hysterical!!! i din't know you taught K, me too! :)

Aimee said...

ooops, that was supposed to say "didn't".

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...