Friday, January 16, 2009

The Price is Right









The other day I was at Gymboree with Jack and the mom of his friend Emma was there with her new 6 week old baby. She mentioned that this precious little girl hardly had any pictures. Well my ears perked and I decided to do something about this injustice. After all, Jack has thousands of pictures and the thought of a six week old having none just broke my heart. So I volunteered my services. So today I arrived at her house with a few simple props. Being the professional that I am I realized that I left my camera card at home so had to make a quick trip to pick it up. I can't tell you how wonderful it was to be thanked for something I had such a great time doing. She hasn't seen the pictures, but just had to share. I'd say for the price, she's getting a pretty good deal.

4 comments:

Alicia Adams said...

Julie, those are AWESOME! I've got chills of good wills!

Caroline said...

These are beautiful. The catch lights are great!

Lori said...

Wow Julie! You definitely have a knack for picture taking. Those are great!

Sandy said...

ooo so cute! Love the towel pic, and the one with the ring on the toes! Awesome job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...