Monday, June 6, 2011

Summer Forecast:

Summer Pictures Pictures, Images and Photos
BUSY!

Despite our crummy weather we've been having, school let's out in less than four days and my life of leisure that I lead (totally joking, but some people seem to think that) will come to an abrupt halt and my job as cruise activities director begins :-)

At one point, we could spend the summer at the pool hanging out or a day trip to a local museum, but now days seldom is there any agreement about what is entertaining. So I have to juggle to keep everybody happy.

So here's a look at the top highlights that the kids will be doing:

Garrett
1. A week at soccer camp staying at a local college.
2. A couple short trips with some buddies to their vacation home in Santa Cruz
3. Soccer tournaments that takes us to exotic locations such as Turlock or Sacramento :-/ for the weekend.
4. Hopefully a few golf tournaments


Morgan
1. A week of Xtreme (away) Camp with the church
2. 3 days of USA Cheer camp at a local college staying at the dorms (remember those days Diane?)
3. Using a Christmas gift for some horseback riding lessons
4. 2 day a week practices for cheer-it's less about the practice and more about being with friends.


Jack
1. The dinosaur exhibit at Gilroy Gardens
2. The dinosaur exhibit Lawrence Hall of Science (do you see a pattern here?)
3. Seeing the movie Cars II
4. Going to the California State Railroad Museum while in Sacramento.


As for me, I have my own list as well:
1. Celebrating my 20 year anniversary in July.
2. Getting together with so many people from my family for a week at the beach in Cayucas.
3. Seeing the movie version of one of my favorite books, The Help with friends who also loved the book in August.
4. August 23...the first day of school. Kidding!!

1 comment:

Diane Zwang said...

Yes Julie I remember Camp USA and I have the pictures to prove it. I am going to send you one when I can get my act together:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...