Wednesday, June 1, 2011

1 Down, 15 To Go

(number of years of school, that is)

Sept. 2010


May, 2011
Jack just finished his first year of preschool. He loved going everyday, playing with his friends and playing with toys. And while it sounds like he just loved playing, his preschool was wonderful about sneaking in learning opportunities disguised as play.

And with the last day of school came my last duty as room parent. I was actually inspired by the photos above, thinking about how much the kids have changed over the school year. So on the front of the flowers (cut by my Cricut) are pictures from September and the back are pictures from May showing how much they have bloomed.

I made a little envelope to tuck a gift card from the class inside.

Now I have three months to come up with an excuse of why I can't be room mom next year or a list of some new projects, I think word has gotten around the school and I'm starting to feel the creative pressure.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

yes, you warned me that you have to be careful about showing creativity out there, that you get sucked in for more and more! The project looks great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...