Thursday, February 10, 2011

Valentine's Party

Yesterday I was at the park with a fellow preschool mom and said, "I totally forgot their class party is tomorrow (Thursday). I guess I know what I'll be doing at naptime."
She looked at me like I probably had some kind of writing handicap because she informed me that they picked up some Valentines at Target and it certainly wouldn't take her more than 5 minutes to sign her kid's name.

So you're going to tell me that other moms don't scour the internet searching for Valentine ideas?
And I don't suppose other moms enlist other moms to track down shovels?


Or make their tags?

Or reuse an idea from last year for the teacher?



Okay Jack, we must check out this Target. I hear there's some good stuff there.

3 comments:

Diane Zwang said...

Julie I suffer from the same syndrome. I refuse to buy cookies for the school bake sales, I always make from scratch. Thanks for the great teacher gift idea:)

Mariah said...

turned out great! of course! thanks for all your great ideas! you make me look good!

Caroline said...

He he, I wonder what it is about us that makes us so crazy! I am pretty sure out of all of us, buying Valentine's at Target were never ever considered an option. Some days I really do wish I could just be one of them. Life certainly would have more free time, but then what would I do with the free time? Oh yeah, scour blogs, for more crafty ideas ;P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...