Monday, May 17, 2010

NSD

NSD=National Scrapbook Day.

Bet you didn't have that date on your calendar. As it turns out it was my friend Robin's birthday and Robin is a scrapbooker so guess what I did that day?



Used lots of My Mind's Eye paper and really like how this one came out. Those are pictures from a golf tournament over spring break.



Crate Paper. With all this rain, glad Jack enjoys playing in it.



This is a lift (nearly identical) of one of my new favorite scrapbookers. I honestly could copy everything she does and when I grow up, I want to scrap just like her! Oh wait, I love to scraplift, so technically I already scrap like her. Ha!



And I liked it so much, I did it again :)



Here are Morgan's school pictures and since I'm just about done with her k-5 album, I finally got around to doing this first page in her book. (I've yet to do Garrett's, so I'm just going to copy this).



This was an old layout that I redid using BG Max and Whiskers. It was on the back side of the other page that I gave a makeover to. I promise I'm not redoing the whole book, just maybe a few pages here and there.

Not sure how much scrapbooking time I'll carve out the rest of the month, but I have lots of supplies and pictures calling my name.

3 comments:

Cassie said...

I love them all! I also saw your stick people family and just had to add one to my blog too! So cute!!

Nancy Damiano said...

Love your 'scraplifted' version of the page. And thanks for the compliments!

travel mom said...

love it all
and how cute is morgan and dog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...