Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Recently Overheard

Over six months ago I did a layout about Jack's growing vocabulary (found here). I really wanted to make sure that I included layouts in his book that reflected his language development. He said a few things this month that I wanted to make sure I didn't forget so that spurred this layout.



Journaling reads: October 2009~Words have become phrases and we can't help but smile at the ones that have come out of your mouth recently: Turn left, I can do it (followed shortly by) Mommy help me, NO NO NO-Morgan go to your room!!!, Mommy hold me, uno dos tres cuatro etc... (thank you Dora), Oh dear, Get ready set go, I go home, You need a screwdriver, He's a nodder, Turn on the light, Where paci blankie?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...