Saturday, November 7, 2009

Page Maps November Sketch-Disheveled

Back again with a layout for another sketch contest by Page Maps. When I first saw this sketch I thought I'd skip this month, cute sketch, but I'm pretty literal in my design and I couldn't figure out what to do with those flowers on the side. And then the lightbulb went off and I remembered the October Afternoon papers that had the little monsters on it (thank you Nana!) that I had been wanting to use. I knew exactly which picture I wanted to use. And then it quickly came together thanks to the sketch.


The journaling reads, Disheveled October 11, 2009~This is probably the best word to describe the looK you've been sporting lately. There are days when your hair is really cute, but most days it's a little wild and unruly which I guess is a pretty good reflection of your personality!

I had a couple other pictures from that day I wanted to incorporate so I included a tag behind the main picture and was able to use two more.


3 comments:

stephanie said...

I love this LO!

Diane Zwang said...

You're very talented!:) I can barely keep track of my digital pictures.

Jamie said...

Love this, Julie! Great idea with the tag behind the picture!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...