Monday, February 16, 2009

Two Thumbs Up


Okay, on "let's just go to Costco" trip, you know the kind when you go without a list because you have made no plans for the afternoon and wind up spending $250 on things you never intended on buying....yes, you know the trip. Anyway, we did come home with a few necessities and one item that is new to me. Have you seen this before? Well I've got two , make that 3 kids, who gave this a big thumbs up. Okay, before my RDA friend Diane tells me all about the deceptive packaging...I know (;-P). There's only only 1.5 grams of fat before the milk so hopefully it will get Diane's stamp of approval. Anyway, there are five packages with frozen fruit and yogurt, just add a cup of milk and blend. Serves two. Now if you can just go to Costco and buy this one product, then you have way more control than yours truly.

1 comment:

Diane Zwang said...

Oh the pressure to leave a stamp of approval. I have not bought this product yet but we do buy the Costco size Yoplait yogurt cups. Yogurt is big at our house. I make my own yogurt smoothies with frozen fruit, nonfat milk and yogurt. I'll send you some great recipies.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...