Sunday, February 1, 2009

Mass Production



Maybe it was because I was too busy to scrap much in December or maybe it was some new scrapping supplies (thanks Mom & Nana), but I really cranked out a lot of scrapbooking layouts during the month. I think the grand total was 28! Earlier in the month I went scrapping for an entire day and did eleven pages and the rest were all created after 9:00 pm~maybe that explains the bags this month :-). Anyway, I'll be changing the slide show at the top to share my latest creations.
The layout above was done using a new embroidery technique that I found on this blog. I first used a white floss and then blue in the other direction. It took A LOT of floss, but for $.35, it's a pretty cheap effect. I also used my mixing bowls to use as a template for my circles. The paper was scraps from another projects and the rub-ons were my cheap score at Big Lots. Aren't we scrappers a resourceful group? :-).

1 comment:

Amber said...

Julie, have have the most beautiful pages.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...