Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Jig is Up

Among the many hats I wear as a mom, playing role of tooth fairy has been a pretty regular job for the last seven years. Morgan is on a roll, she's losing teeth faster than Jack is getting them in. The one downside to the job is waiting until the kids are sound asleep before making my entrance. Lately this has not always been easy, not just the staying up, but the remembering and we've had a few slip ups around here. Well the other night around 11:00 I entered Morgan's room and while searching for her tooth under her pillow, I was caught red handed. There was a blanket nearby and I quickly grabbed it and claimed that I was just covering her up. I shoved the money under her pillow and left. The next morning, thinking Morgan might just think it was a dream, she approached me and let me know that she knew that I was the tooth fairy and Santa Claus. I just played dumb, told her I had no idea what she was talking about and left. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, just surprised it took her this long to confront me!Tooth Fairy Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...