Tuesday, November 18, 2008

This and That


So just a few miscellaneous items today...
A friendly reminder to keep saving your boxtops for Morgan. There's an ice cream party at stake here and you know we're really competitive. So if you have any don't forget to bring them to us next week.



And let's not forget about EBATES That's my check I just got-free money. Now is the best time to sign up, you get $10 if you make a purchase by Dec. 31. Just click on the word Ebates to sign up and start saving. Ask Mom, finally got her hooked and now she's seen the light :-).

And here is something I just found out about. I can't tell you first hand, but I understand it's legit. www.restaurant.com Honestly we probably won't go to most of the restaurants listed, but there are a few good ones nearby. The way it works is you purchase the gift certificate online and print it out. You can only use one gift certificate. So let's say you buy a $25 gift card for only $10, on your $35 bill you would have to pay an additional $10 so the total cost of your meal would be $20. Anyway, take a look at the restaunts and it certainly seems like a good savings.

In case you didn't notice, the "o" on my keyboard is sticking, so if you had trouble reading that last post, I went back and edited it and you can read it straight from the blog.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...