Monday, February 6, 2012

Competition

So I heard on the news this morning that there was a big football game yesterday.
Really?
Just kidding, we spent the day at UC Davis at a Cheer competition. Priorities people, priorities :-)

If you recall, their last competition they placed third and this week placed second. Next stop, Nationals at California Adventure in a month. I predict a lot of practices ahead, they are coming in as the defending champions and want to repeat!



I found a real nice girl who took the video for me. Morgan is in the last stunt on the right. I don't know much about cheerleading, but her coach she can do that stunt better than most high school girls. I'm just glad she didn't fall!



1 comment:

Cassie said...

Sounds pretty exciting! Good luck at nationals!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...