Thursday, May 19, 2011

Pre-Trip Craziness

Right now I'm in the middle of post-trip craziness. There was a wonderful trip in between, but right now I thought I'd get a quick post in.

Nothing like waiting till the last minute, but I made this the night before I left for Jack to countdown the days until we would be home. Still, almost a week later, he keeps saying, "no more kisses till mommy is home."



I attached a piece of cardboard to the back of the cardstock and used a screwdriver to make holes. I then inserted Hershey Kisses with numbers glued to the bottom. I wasn't sure how it would hold up, but it was much sturdier when I expected.



And this binder is something I worked on for a good week that was the keeper of the schedule, directions, addresses, info, etc... That schedule nearly killed me as even till the night before new stuff was added. This is a crazy time of year. But everybody seemed to get where they needed to go, I think a couple good grandparents made sure of that!

1 comment:

Diane Zwang said...

Hope you enjoyed your trip sans kids:) Thanks for the card. Can't wait to see the pictures.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...