Saturday, January 15, 2011

Oh, the Places You'll Go




And the sports gear you carried.





And the kids you've lulled to sleep.






And the kids you've carpooled.
And the Goldfish you've caught in your crevices.
And the sippy cups that have spoiled under your seats.
And the clothes that have been changed (and left there for weeks on end)
And the fights that have been broken up by some authoritative figure yelling from the driver's seat.

7 years, without a single trip outside of California, driving to pick up a kid from school, this occured:




And here's my unscientific analysis of how it happened.



So I ask, when am I going places and where? Cuz my car seems to drive on autopilot and rarely seems to leave my city limits.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a great blog! I remember when my little Geo Prizm I got in high school flipped over 100,000 miles- my friends and I took the video camera with us and went driving to video the flip.

Diane Zwang said...

Wow you do drive a lot. My car issue was batteries. I have changed my car battery at least 3 times in the past 7 years. I think listening to the radio while your child sleeps did it.

Cara said...

brilliant post! such is the soccer mom life, lol.

Sandy said...

Ah, this put a smile on my face. Love your sense of humor!

Nancy Damiano said...

That's a whole lot of city driving! And FYI, I'm stealing your title for a page about my car.;) Great idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...