Tuesday, November 2, 2010

October Scrapbooking

Not much to share for this month, but I do like what I did so that must count for something, right?

This was a lift using some Pink Paislee papers. Turned out to be quite a challenge because I wanted this to have a baby girl feel, but had a whole lot of red in the pictures. Anyway, this is older paper and think it worked perfectly for Morgan's album.

My Minds Eye papers. One of those obsessions I needed to document.

This turned out to be a favorite. I was inspired by the directions for the cathedral quilt found on this blog. There is more journaling behind the picture, but since I knew the crib would be coming down, I wanted one last picture of it. The papers are by Making Memories, some travel line, but I've been saving the paper for something special and I think that it fits well. Also, she used a punch to create the circles and I didn't have a punch so used my Cricut and had to adapt the size and play with it a bit. I'd suggest playing on scrap paper as it did take more paper than I was expecting.

A mix of papers, but the monster paper is Monstrosity by Sassafrass. I used it for some of Jack's party decor so trying to use of the rest of it.

The last is based off a Page Maps sketch. Pictures are from Morgan's 2009 gymnastics season. I used Basic Grey's Oliver which is definitely more masculine, but thought it worked perfectly.

Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Diane Zwang said...

Always enjoy your artwork.

travel mom said...

me too

Nancy Damiano said...

I love that crib page. That quilt is amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...