Saturday, November 6, 2010

$h*! My Mom Says

Okay, guilty as charged. I tend to throw around this word a lot especially when it comes to accumulation of junk found scattered around my house.

Yesterday day upon entering Garrett's room a sea of clothes was strewn about. It might not have phased me had his room been absolutely spotless on Wednesday. So knowing I was displeased about his room, Chris sent him to clean it up with a little helper while I slept in this morning.

Here is the little helper's recounting of the tale.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh that was cute! I totally thought I was going to hear him say something else... "crap" isn't THAT bad! I mean, I know you don't want your 3-year-old saying it, but I assure you, mine have uttered worse. There was the year Noah was 2 and a half and when he opened his Christmas present from the neighbor he said, "Holy shit! I LOVE this!" Yeah... proud parenting moment right there!

Sandy said...

Hey, I learned almost all of my swear words from my mom... isn't that the knowledge we are supposed to bestow upon are children?

Caroline said...

Ha, Funny this exact same thing and "word" just happened to be said in our house Sunday.

Lynn said...

So cute! My kids would totally be up for eating some candy even if it is crap! :)

travel mom said...

just make me laugh

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...