Saturday, April 3, 2010

Positively Perfect



A week ago, I met the most perfect little girl. She's just a tiny little thing, but instantly had hold of my heart.




I also spent time with two wonderful parents. Ummm, can you tell they don't like her one bit? (kidding)




I feel so fortunate that I was able to spend time with this new family just a week after she was born. It was a great feeling seeing my sister experience motherhood for the first time, to see two parents work in sync so well, and to play the role of big sister and just be there to help out a bit. I know the whole family can't wait to meet Arianna, but as you can tell, she's positively perfect.

3 comments:

Liz said...

She is just beautiful!

Unknown said...

Give my congratulations to Jennifer. Now you can enjoy being an Aunt too. The pictures look great.

Jennifer said...

she's beautiful! Great job on the pictures!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...