Friday, February 12, 2010

Secret Admirers

Snoopy Pictures, Images and Photos

Because Valentines Day falls on a Sunday, the school allowed a little Valentine celebration today. I didn't even realize that they did anything at the middle school, but apparently as a fundraiser they sell artificial flowers that are delivered to the recipient during their history class. Well Garrett was one of 3 students to receive one in his class. Apparently this is more embarrassing than flattering. Garrett says he has no idea who sent it, but my deduction skills tell me she's not the sharpest tack in the drawer. Looks like she needed a couple attempts to spell anonymous and clearly she hasn't spent hours doodling Garrett's name on her folder-she spelled that wrong.



Morgan's admirer sneaked his note in her Valentine box during the party. Click on the picture so you can read it. I think this admirer used spell check :). I got to hand it to this kid, he's pretty insightful, he summed up her personality as well as any adult could. Although the fact that he describes her as freaky is a bit concerning-I'm not sure if that should be interpreted as good or bad???



The two recipients are mortified that I'm sharing these, but as family historian it is my job to record moments that will make them smile at some point-and they will definitely smile about these some day.



2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Aww.. how sweet!

Star Rork said...

lol, 2 funny! must scrap this! I was surprised when my 11yr old boy came home with 2 flowers from his gf, and he ended up buying 1 for her to. I was like seriously, thank goodness he only sees her in school!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...