Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hair Today....

Gone tomorrow!





Last week I had an appointment for both Morgan and myself to get a haircut. She had tried getting it cut over winter break, but we went to a walk in place the the guy didn't speak much English so we weren't sure that A) she would get the haircut she wanted and B) have enough hair to donate to Locks of Love so we made a mad dash to the door and decided to wait a little longer.
So without further adieu here's the before:


And the after:



And here's the "between":



When I was about Morgan's age I also got a big haircut. My Great Grandma Fowler had saved a very long braid that she had cut. I always thought that was so cool, so while I didn't have a super long long braid like her, I kept my ponytail. So now our package to Locks of Love will contain not one, but two ponytails to donate (mine is on the left, Morgan's on the right).

6 comments:

Diane Zwang said...

Morgan looks so cute and what a great cause.

Jennifer said...

beautiful pictures! How awesome is that, that Morgan wanted to donate her hair to locks of love? What a great kid!

Anonymous said...

Aaawww she is so sweet!! she looks so precious with her new haircut!!

LG said...

Hi there Julie, i got your message, will check with the admin so that we can solve this issue with the nook sign up

Star Rork said...

well where is your before & after? lol She looks so much older after her cut!

Amber said...

She looks so grown up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...