Friday, June 12, 2009

Jack Layouts

Okay, moving on to some Jack layouts. This group is some layouts of pages that I was stuck on and had blank pages in his album waiting for them to be completed.

This turned out to be one of my favorites. Last month I found a notebook where I wrote down Jack's eating/sleeping habits when he was about 4 months old. I totally forgot that I did this. So I typed it up and put the pages in that little bag. I love that I have this information, this is the stuff that I never would remember if I didn't write it down.


This is another one inspired from Nicole Magouirk. Used Basic Grey Boxer papers.

I used scraps of Jillibean Soup papers for this one. Not really sure if I like it or not though.

Used Fancy Pants Daily Grind papers and chipboard elements.

This one started as a lift of Vicky Jo's birthday layout. Thanks for the inspiration. I have one more page to do for Jack's birthday.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

the Schedule LO is such a great idea - I think I have some notes like that somewhere :) Love the design on that one! My fav is birthday boy - so playful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...