Friday, June 12, 2009

Dillon Beach




Last weekend I was at Dillon Beach after a two year hiatus (I can't believe it was that long!). It was good to be back and I was very productive. I've been going there since Morgan was 3 or 4. We've rented a few different houses, but this is the one where we have spent the most time. It sits atop the bluff and has a beautiful ocean view. The bottom picture is a look at our scrapping space. Notice the blue tape on the ground. That's where all the furniture belongs and we know where to return it. There are 8 of us total and we pretty much have the system down pat. We listen to music by day, play dvds in the evening. Sex in the City makes a debut each night. All the while, we sit at our tables and scrap away. We try to squeeze in one walk along the beach, kind of depends on the weather. This weekend was beautiful.
Okay, on to some layouts. I'm going to group similar layouts and post them separately. I spent a couple weeks getting my stuff together and planning what I wanted to work on. As usual I planned much more than I got to, but I came home with 28 completed pages. Some I love, some I like, and some...well let's just say they'll go in the book and I'll flip the pages quickly when I come upon them.
Without further adieu....

1 comment:

Sandy said...

What a great idea! I don't think renting a place above Lake Erie would be wuite as much fun :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...