Friday, April 3, 2009

Featured Layout


I just added a slideshow of my scrapbook layouts from March. If you look carefully, you may notice the work of an up and coming scrapper....Morgan. She was very proud and wanted to share her page. Morgan will sometimes gather her little box of supplies and scrap next to me. She has become the beneficiary of some of my cast off supplies and unwanted pictures. And sometimes she'll sweet talk her way into some of my good stash. This layout was done with some SEI paper that I let her look through and some old Creative Memories stickers that I no longer use. However, when I left the room for a bit, just about everything else on the page had suddenly appeared from my good stash. What can I say, she know's the good stuff? Btw~The title of the page is accurate, the journaling itself is a bit embellished.

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Wow! I love this. She has a great style already. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I can get Grace to scrap with me some day. Next time I clean out my stash maybe I can send some of it to Morgan!

Catherine said...

Morgan -- you did a great job. But does Jack get that mad? He's such a sweet guy ----
I'm so glad you like to scrap.. I'm sure you'll have your mom's creative talents! See you soon!
Love Grammie

Sandy said...

I'm impressed - this is great work! Great design and embellishments. The only one who scraps with me right now is my 5 year old niece, and there is only so much glitter and stickers one can add to a page.
Great job Morgan!

Jamie said...

I'm really impressed with Morgan's page! She did a great job, and I love her perspective in the journaling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...