Friday, March 13, 2009

12 on the 12th

 
This really snuck up on me this month. Here's a peek at our day on March 12th.
1. The daffodils are in full bloom.
2. Last picture of the day. It's 9:45 p.m. Morgan just got home from gymnastics and is famished some nights. A little snack before bed.
3 Spent the afternoon at the park, beautiful day. Jack spent a lot of time in the swing.
4. First picture~Garrett (and Chris and Jack) out in our garage getting some before school practice time in.
5. Morgan had a minimum day so she came to the park and was the official baby pusher until her friend showed up and then she was "outta here".
6. My little cutie pie.
7. I took a similar picture in December, at the time Garrett was a half inch shorter than me. Today I'm a half inch shorter than him!
8. Giving Jack the Abuteral. He really fights this and it needs to be done 3 times a day.
9. Morgan arriving home from school, Jack had just woken up and was thrilled to see her.
10. A view from my house of the green, green hill that surround us. Unfortunately these indicate allergy season has arrived, but this is my most favorite time of the year. Perfect weather, beautiful surroundings.
11. A forced haircut the other day and I think Garrett is so handsome. He was doing homework really late tonight.
12. Vroom, vroom~such a boy. He doesn't spend a lot of time with his toys, but he does like cars.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

stephanie said...

I love seeing the pics you take--it keeps me motivated with my 365!

Diane Zwang said...

So when did Jack start Albuterol? Jacob uses it too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...