Friday, March 18, 2011

Rainbow Day



I LOVED this idea from the It Is What It Is blog. I immediately bookmarked it. Jack's school doesn't really celebrate St. Patrick's Day, but last week they did have rainbow day and this was just perfect for the occasion.
The pictures above are the ones Morgan made for her friends yesterday, but for Jack's class I decided to modify it a bit. It just seemed like a lot of candy for a three year olds so I cut the licorice and half and only put in one large chocolate gold coin. I think my chocolate gold coins are bigger than the original ones, so it worked fine. Anyway, they were easy to find the supplies and assemble and were definitely the hit of the day.

2 comments:

Diane Zwang said...

What a cute idea. You always find such creative ideas!

Mariah said...

Yes! Julie is the queen of finding great ideas!! I love her for that! Thanks again for sharing... it was a hit for our group too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...