Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Inspiration

When I scrapbook, I generally look at online galleries, flip through magazines, or copy the work of friends for inspiration. On a very rare occasion, I come up with an idea all on my own from places you'd least expect it.
Take this layout for instance. This has been dancing around in my head for a year.


And what was the source of inspiration? Take a look.


This commercial is a classic and never ceases to put a smile on my face during the doldrums of a long summer. The kids know I love it and combined with the fact that I always treated myself to a pedicure the week they go back to school, I knew it was something I wanted to scrap about.

And thank you Nana, the paper was from that store up in Sacramento, it was perfect to use.

2 comments:

Diane Zwang said...

Sue and I love that commercial too. Diane

Caroline said...

Great LO! My mom has loved that commercial for years!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...