Friday, August 7, 2009

Debate



Well I suppose this picture can spawn a couple of debates. We're going to bypass the evolution versus creation debate and move on to more important debate taking place in the my house.
Last weekend was a big soccer tournament-2 games on Saturday and 2 on Sunday. On Sunday I left the house at 6:00 in the morning for an 8:00 game. The next game was not till 3:00 and Chris was going to join us along with Morgan and Jack. I was pretty clear what to pack in the diaper bag-a few extra diapers, something to drink, some cars to play with, and a healthy snack. They arrived, diaper bag is full and includes a bag of Nutter Butters to which I say, "why would you bring cookies?". His reply, "Those aren't cookies. They're healthy, they have peanut butter." Really? The fact that they are found in a cookie aisle would have tipped me off, but no, he's standing firm on this issue.

BTW~Jack broke the "cookies" apart and just licked the peanut butter out and discarded the "cookies".

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Julie, I'm with you - that's a cookie :)

Cara said...

LOL, that's funny. Um, it's a cookie.

Sandy said...

Men. I thought I could rationalize anything, but that's a finer skill than mine.

Jennifer said...

cute picture! And.. yes.. it's a cookie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...