Sunday, July 12, 2009

It's the 12th again...oops!


Well it was about noon today before I realized it was the 12th. Luckily I had my little camera with me so I was able to catch up.

1. Morgan with her friend Caitlyn. Since kindergarten they've always been the same height...apparently not anymore.
2. Garrett and his new push cart. Played 18 holes today.
3. Morgan picking berries. She loved the idea, but hated the thorns. She assumed the role of pointing them out.
4. Jack at Gymboree.
5. Morgan and Chris at Gymboree. For the first 15 minutes we had the place to ourselves.
6. More golf...
7. A rare moment of Jack sitting still.
8. My last weight watchers weigh in before vacation. I wanted to lose 8 pounds and I lost.....drumroll...8.6!
9. I was surprised how into the berry picking Garrett was.
10. These were some bushes at the golf course filled with blackberries. The best ones were on top, totally unreachable, but we got plenty of juicy ones.
11. Chris and I went out for a belated celebration of our 18th anniversary.
12. Over dinner we made a list of things we wanted to do.

2 comments:

Diane Zwang said...

Congratulations on the weight loss! Happy Anniversary. How is it possible that you have been married 18 years? Didn't we just graduate from high school? Have a great vacation.

Jamie said...

Julie, I have to tell you I am so completely jealous that you're going to Hawaii. Are you bringing the kiddos? I've only ever been to Maui and LOVE it, but was thinking that Kuaui would be the next place I'd like to go. You'll have to let me know what you think of it...can't wait to see some pictures when you return.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...