Sunday, November 21, 2010

Gymnastics-The End

The last gymnastic meet has come and gone and I'm to happy to say that it ended on a good note. Very good indeed. Morgan's vault score (her weakest event) was the highest she's had this season and her bar score shattered her personal best-a 9.2. She was thrilled. Considering that three weeks ago she had a boot on her foot, competed in a competition where she had to qualify to make it to States and ended the season with a smile, I could not be more happy for her.

I had my camera at most meets photographing Morgan and her teammates. If you know anything about photography, gymnastics is one of the most challenging sports to photograph, especially for an amateur like me. The lighting is poor, no flash is allowed and the movements are very fast. So here's a look at her season with a bit of video thrown in as well.

1 comment:

Diane Zwang said...

Nice video Julie. I bet Morgan is happy to leave the injuries behind. Look forward to see what comes next.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...